Monday, March 14, 2011

Retama Village Lot, Continued, March 14, 2011

IMG_6370

When we arrived this morning, the fellows are working at installing our RV electrical and water hookup post.

IMG_6363

Also we set up our video camera to do a lapse time video, 1 frame every 10 seconds, a full day in less than two minutes.  Eventually I will be posting each day’s video.

IMG_6376

The water line trench was dug the easy way!  Bob and I talked about how many trenches we had dug ourselves, by hand.

IMG_6385

One side wall goes up.

IMG_6394

Another one follows.

IMG_6401

The back wall, with a bathroom window, goes up next.

IMG_6404

Then the front wall goes up.

IMG_6411

Love how the roof just happens by the guys holding it in place, sort of free style, then nailing it in place.

IMG_6414

Then the other end of the roof is placed and nailed.

IMG_6418

More rafters are placed and secured.

IMG_6368

The day is done with me standing in the doorway!

1 comment:

Travelwithwhippets said...

Wow!! I love being able to watch your progress!! I'm also glad to have good photos of Raul and his guys at work; we've spent all winter with them!

I can't wait to see your time-lapse video; what a great thing to have and keep.

My flowers look perky - thanks again for saving their lives this week!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails