Thursday, December 9, 2010

No driving test today, Dec 9, 2010

This morning I was to call to find out what time we could take our driving tests…well about 9:30 I called and was told to call tomorrow as the person doing the tests had to stay in another department.  I guess that is small town America with  Livingston’s population being 5,000.  So tomorrow we will call again and see if it is a go.

So I spent the rest of the day changing addresses with credit card companies, banks, utilities for the California house, Directv, Passport-America, Campclub USA, Coachnet…….  I did all of them online except two, which I found their handy dandy tear-off forms.

Called our vehicles’ insurance company, Explorer RV Insurance Agency in Richfield Ohio, to change our policies from  CA to TX.

Tomorrow, hopefully, we will be taking our Texas Non Commercial Class B driving tests, then or otherwise we be traveling to Cut and Shoot, Tx (about 50 miles) to see some friends, Manual and Connie, Mark and Sue, Richard and Patsy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails