Saturday, March 28, 2009

Europe countdown 1 1/2 days and counting, March 28, 2009

It is hard to believe we are this close to leaving. We are basically packed, need to go over our check list and confirm all is in. I was able to get my new camera, Canon SD1200IS, Amazon.com showed it was available to order last Tues, prior to that it was on a pr-order status. I ordered it with 2-day delivery, so on Thursday it came and I have been getting used to it. So far I love it!


I am also doing this post on our Asus eee pc, the tiny one, as a test to make sure I can post using the condensed version of hardware.

We move the coach into the storage area tomorrow, but can still stay in it, then at 9:15 on Mon morning Supershuttle van service will be here to pick us up and take us to the Phoenix AP. Then it is up up and away.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails