Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Visit with family, Carlisle, OH, Sept 25-Oct 2, 2011

IMG_1823

Here we are moochdocking in my sister’s driveway. Works well, even have an electric hookup. I believe we will give this site a 10. So what is Bob holding, well it is a decorative turtle and a box from Terrapin Creek Ridge. The turtle symbolizes a practical joke that backfired back on us. It is one of those, you had to be there to get a good laugh, but we sure did, get a good laugh!

Lunch with Katherine, my sister, her daughter Susan, and Bob.

IMG_1825

Bob mowing her yard, first time he was mowed a yard in probably 5 years!

IMG_1826

IMG_1827a

We all visited a nearby cemetery where my brother-in-law and nephew are buried. Notice the nice flowers Katherine placed on the graves.

This is the beginning of cookie baking time, Katherine is mixing up the spices to add to the Molasses Cookies, using the recipe our Mother used to make.

[2011-09-0023.jpg]

2011-09 001

IMG_1841

Yes, they were as good as they look!!

Here Bob is cleaning out Katherine’s gutters and then putting a gutter guard in place.

IMG_1849

We can’t decide, which sister is the evil one. I had gotten her a T-shirt saying, “I can’t remember if I am the good sister or the bad (evil) one”. Then she had one made for me. What do you think? Bob says he knows!!

IMG_1855

Here we are modeling another present from her. The shirts say, “To Save Time, Let’s Just Assume I’m Never Wrong”. I love it.

IMG_1860

Here is my niece Lory and her friend John. Please notice Jerry in the background, a real formerly stuffed beaver.

IMG_1859

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails